RGT 51.4% 53.0¢ argent biopharma limited

Let's keep it real, page-79

1. 5,410 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 542
    I think @mmccosk and @SmlFry managed to settle their differences over a bottle of tequila and a quarter last night, so don't anyone else make a thing out of their play fighting. They laughed, they cried, they sang, they tried to take the car for a Macca's run but I took the keys so they ended up walking; they fell asleep at Macca's and left peaceably when asked to by the 14 year-old shift manager. A good night for all.

@GunnerGecks: that 4,000,000 unit transaction could have been a big buy or a big sell - I didn't see this particular one but it took me a couple of goes to realise that they look pretty similar if you don't know the bid/offer levels at the time of the sale. I'd hope and suspect that this one was a savvy buy, but it might have been the 100% profit takeout of a 6-week hold. Good money for soda.

I don't think the CR has changed things all that much. Getting insto's into an as yet unlicensed company is a good thing and should be reassuring, as long as we don't get the rinse-and-repeat treatment. We're on a good trajectory and, sure, the timing could have been more serendipitous, but they could be a whole lot worse too. It doesn't matter what could have worked out differently or what others are doing - all that has to happen is that the business progresses as per the plan (on shifting sands, maybe), which it pretty much is. The cosmetics are secondary, or tertiary or quaternary or quinternary, to the wholesale manufacture of CBD goo. As soon as that starts, we are commercial.

Think about next year, not next week and DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.