ZLD 0.00% 80.0¢ zelira therapeutics limited

"Hi Stan, You say a CR is very likely just around the corner....

1. 394 Posts.
    "Hi Stan,

You say a CR is very likely just around the corner. Can you elaborate as to why you think this might be so..."

Yes I can @TonyIndo

Firstly, emphasis on 'likely' as there's is no guarantee either way. But having qualified my statement I do stand by it. As I've stated, there's an emerging pattern of MM stocks sp's being 'pumped' and then TH's being called and CR's ann'd.

ZLD has $3mil+ something CAB, and last couple of anns have been about spending money (Cash going out) and MXC had around $3mil CAB before they ann'd CR to raise another $10mil. CPH shareholders, were of the impression there'd be no CR for 18 months, today CR ann'd.

I'm not saying it's guaranteed to happen, I'm merely warning, be mindful that a CR is 'very likely'. Actually, what I will say, is I don't know when it will happen (next week or next year) but you might like to ask yourself, "how can it not happen at some stage within the next year?"

Quite possibly the company will have good reasons/intentions/uses for capital/funds being raised, but surely with every man & his dog knowing that more capital will be needed sooner or later even you must acknowledge that its awfully tempting for a Board to call a CR when the sp has risen so markedly, let alone if it gets pumped even higher from here.

Thus, be mindful of the possibilty "a CR is very likely just around the corner".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZLD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.077M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1457 71.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
76.5¢ 64 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZLD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.