LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

lets keep it simple, page-6

1. 171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Thank you everyone for your well informed posts they have been both interesting and gave me and i am sure others hope. i have a few questions running through my head and i am sure i am not the only one with the same questions.

1. in regards to our patented technology for the Liquidation of LNG. I realize that its meant to be a more cost effected method then whats out there. please stand me corrected if i am wrong. and if that is correct why not let a project have it for free? a kind of free trial run or sharing info as long as we get the working data that we can use to sell. plus at least our technology is being used and we have a working example not some pretty slides to show potential customers. if it truly is as good as we are lead to believe why hasn't anyone else used it?

2. Bear-head and Bear-paw. what is needed to get a supply link going from our end? from my assumption a pipe line needs to be built is that going to be up to us where will we get the funding? anyone can lease a block of land on the coast and do a feasibility study, pay local governments for permits and dazzle everyone with grand ideas. but without supply we have nothing. am i missing something? and what is the employees doing just waiting for a pipeline for supply to be built? how can they sell something without supply? we cannot go to the banks and get money with that plan or do we just wait and drain cash some more?

3. everyone seems to believe in the story and i must admit it is a grand one of a little Australian ant taking on the world and playing with the big boys but my final question is this. what happens if we get to the end of next year and there still is no change? the time frames keep moving first 2016-2018 then 2018-2020 now 2022 for me personally this has been a very shocking/scary slide that keeps going down but its the story that has me Believe.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.