IGC 0.00% 33.5¢ international goldfields limited..

yeah, sure...the jetsetters movers and shakers in london or HK...

1. 6,257 Posts.
    yeah, sure...the jetsetters movers and shakers in london or HK or Peking or Frisco...who cares??...probably flogging the meat and having a great time never closing the deals that are promised to be soooo close..too busy with other things!!!.....well, matey, dream on if you cannot see that IGC sp is headed for around .30 very soon e.g. before end of this months if no real signed sealed and stamped news is announced very very soon....and it better be very very good....and let this not be another story like CFE deals in the wind going on for years...well reckon better get ready to dump over .40 before it slips below.....my gut tells me we won't see any announcement before 1 july cause general market sentiment shall be deemed unsuitable...that'll be the excuse for now and i dare not dream for how long??...not really happy but rather spewing about idle capital hanging in a downtrend on this one....but put the blame for that on me, matey, cause i pushed those buy buttons..nobody else to blame for that...:-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.