ENV 10.0% 0.9¢ enova mining limited

LETS MAKE 'EM PAY 3C AND ABOVE (MINIMUM), page-46

1. 9,120 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18051
    I think you will find there is a lot of emotion behind your posts. I posted a few times answering questions but you just don't like what I have said, so why not just agree to disagree. I get it - you think VMM is the greatest REE stock in Brazil. Fine.

Now to ENV, the silence itself suggest too me that the POCOS results are not that great, but the game is with Coda anyway. Wouldn't mind an update on Charley Creek, given the last CR was for that purpose.

On niobium, yes you do see traces of it in pegmatites and in other deposit types. I agree with you on that point - I thought it was a tad strange posting on niobium in twitter land as a means to leverage of SUM's Ann. If people want a niobium stock look at SUM or WA1, or ENV does more work to say extent on its tenements.

Ultimately drilling is what determines things. Everything else if you can define a commercial quantity of 'mineral' can be dealt with in approval processes. I have been around long enough to know mining can occur in various areas - it ultimately depends on whether the economics stacks up on what you may need to do to access a resource and meet the various approval conditions (just have to look at WA for that but agree some areas cannot be mined but that is not how I read a lot of what you have said by the way because time will tell if a resource is defined). Having said that Coda is the game here anyway, not POCOS.

REE concentrations can take place on fault lines, slopes of ands, craters, barriers - geology is a wonderful thing and barriers often lead to the term surpergene as well. Ultimately the drill bit decides. And the extent of weathering for clay deposits decides whether you have an IAC or clay deposit - so all this stuff around ENV is meaningless at this stage as they need to define a target first and get results and understand whether there is a possibility of a commercial resource

Here are some of my posts and many more:
    Post #: 73876210
    Post #: 73787331

Chill out and relax - this side of the market you should only invest what you are willing to lose if you cannot free carry. VMM has a more defined element to it as does MEI - they have a IAC resource but ultimately complete METs through the projects will determine extent, because not all the deposit will be IAC by the way.

ENV is a more riskier proposition I agree, end of story and many understand that already. Risk/reward is ENV, MEI and VMM have already been defined in terms of an IAC element.

Post away, because time will tell here one way or the other.

All IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $8.864M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $10.90K 1.194M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 3743323 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1650686 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ENV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.