OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Lets make OGX great again!, page-46

1. 396 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 457
    Hi Rastus,

It is not 'legal action' that is being discussed, it is getting a 249D lodged and forcing a General Meeting so that the BOD can answer some questions through certain resolutions.

It is clear that the current BOD is not capable of running an underground mine. At least 2 Directors need to go and be replaced with people that understand the business.

If you owned a business would you continue to employee staff that saw your business collapse by 80 percent! (30c to 6cents)? No you wouldn't. You would sack someone.

That is what the BOD is for us - they are our staff and must take responsibility for their action/inaction. Your are correct when you say some people 'are always looking to blame others' this sums up the current BOD.

Also the mining report must be released in FULL for all shareholders to be able to see what went wrong. I am not confident in the 'bits & pieces' of the report that management have selectively fed to us so far.

Shareholders do not want to sink the ship, they simply want some of the crew replaced with people that know what they are doing and can set a proper course. The current BOD have been sailing us around and onto rocks for a while now. The fact a rescue ship has appeared on the horizon is a blessing and some of these Directors need to go before they run that ship aground as well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.