MEU 0.00% 4.3¢ marmota limited

Lets Move Marmota Forward

1. 816 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 348
    Attention Dr RoseI can give you proof that my holding in Marmota was derived from an entitlement of a holding in Monax shares . I was very happy with that and took up the offer . So under the control of Mr Kennedy god bless his soul we drifted along until you come along Dr Rose .You were the man that was going to rejuvenite Marmota . You have won awards and hold the record for the highest gold reading in meter lots which are fanastic. For some reason when gold prices have been soaring one would think that " Lets do the open pit and get some cash out of Aurora Tank . But no for some reason you have decided not to release your knowledge of the potential of Aurora Tank to the Investing public and for some reason after years of sucessful drilling have not released at JORC . Also you continue to buy shares and it is very misleading and we are all wondering what you have in mind with Aurora Tank . Pleas issue a JORC and lets get on with the job of rewarding the long term investors before they are too old to enjoy the the increased share price . Its not sour grapes its just exploration companies like Marmota have located a major find then what is the purpose if we dont capitalise on our find as soon as possible .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.3¢ 4.3¢ $5.279K 122.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 115765 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 465000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.3¢ 4.4¢ 4.3¢ 65318
Last updated 15.22pm 03/05/2024 ?
MEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.