GGE 0.00% 0.6¢ grand gulf energy limited

lets not get ahead of ourselves

1. 1,568 Posts.
    Hear me out, I'm 3/4 cut on red wine but consider this. I have always been surprised that GGE hasn't been manipulated as much as is possible considering it's micro status. I did some sums the other day and the wall that was at .004 = about $320k from memory, considerable but not out of reach of someone or a consortium. Then consider the dump into .003 a fortnight ago. Here is what I think has taken place.
    1. Someone had a good portion of the .003 buy side stacked and started the sell down inciting other sheep to do the same - they picked up plenty.
    2. The same person / people wiped the .004 line (or most of it) when the opportunity presented itself (investor preso)
    3. This started the buying frenzy and they already had loads for sale at .005 & .006 - Tidy profit.
    Now you guys know me, I'm a huge GGE bull but all the talk of options converting and pie in the sky prices this week, I feel is a bit prem without big production numbers to justify. I hope it's just the red talking, I still know we are undervalued but am just sceptical with how this all unfolded as well considering the .003 dump recently. Thoughts? GO GGE and prove me wrong this week, I have a date with the Perth boys and want to drink good wine with them, not Jacobs Creek with Borrks! I would also like to thank Jesus, Allah and Buddha - whoever is the right one, for allowing me to obtain my largest portion of GGE at .003 while averaging down.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $7.57K 1.345M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 6208472 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 1874863 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.07pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GGE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.