ADS 0.00% 0.1¢ adslot ltd.

I have been a very long term holder in this stock and want it to...

1. 181 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    I have been a very long term holder in this stock and want it to be successful as much as the next person

I am very hopeful that one day it breaks $1 and beyond, how long is a piece of string.

While recent SP flucuations have been frustrating, (why cant it just always go up) this recent announcement and SP movement is very encouraging, but will it last or retrace below $0.10 again.

This announcement and positive SP movement came on the back of a 'trading update'. No new news for the market, just really a clearer evaluation of how the company is tracking and that revenues are starting to come in on a more substantial level and an explanation of how the many pieces of this puzzle fit into place. So was this news originally communicated poorly in the first place?

Fingers crossed this positive news finds its way to some key fund managers with an appetite for some risk that seems worthwhile.

I enjoy reading the posts here and look forward to peoples feedback, Advert Guru you are the unofficial 'Peoples Union' rep for this stock.

Have had hopes up and disappointed previously with this but have stuck with it through the lows of $0.03 after contributing to cap raising @ $0.13 years ago. Little bit of devils advocate here but heres hoping can break through resistance and start pushing $0.20 and beyond in the short term

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.702M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 18642088 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 9509376 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.