ADS 0.00% 0.1¢ adslot ltd.

Hi Broken, The 'unofficial people's union rep' the people must...

1. 118 Posts.
    Hi Broken,

The 'unofficial people's union rep' the people must be short on candidates : )

Like myself you've held this since before the cap raising of .13 and down to the lows, and in all honesty it's not easy at times watching your capital more than half. What kept me there was the management, and the potentials, the later of which appears to be materialising, hang in there, it's looking good, we just came in a little early.

In regard to new news, along with what you mentioned, I think also, the move was predominately due to the revelation that cash inflows vs outflows are now almost positive.

Combine that with the guidance inferring cash flows from dealing with Symphony are expected to add considerably revenues is what is exciting the market. Due to the progress over the past year, they are, in my opinion, being viewed as much surer investment, the recent announcements are arousing a new wave of interest, it may drift back, however I am now less inclined to think so, the balance between the probability of success has tilted more convincingly in ADJ's favor.
    It appears, this birds feathers are being primed for first flight.

Good luck to us all : )

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.