ADS 0.00% 0.1¢ adslot ltd.

A good end to the week, riding the back of the very positive...

1. 118 Posts.
    A good end to the week, riding the back of the very positive trading update and unlike other announcements it held the advance!!

Agree with Broken, buy sells now evening out..... which in my opinion, highlights the market recognising the changing entity of Adslot.

What has happened?

A series of announcements that in my opinion has cast a optimistic light over the company.
    further clarified how this company operates, partnerships, company progress, strengthing of board and will be game changing for the company.

1. A partnership with MediaMath.

2. The investor presentation, further explanation of progress and how the company operates, and updating some of the latest sign up companies such as BBC, Morningstar and Al Jazera News.

3. The extended contract with Symphony.

4. The signing of Quentin George to the board, which in my opinion, is very significant to the company moving forward.

5. Trading Update, evidencing cashflows are almost positive, additionally emphasis of anticipated strong increases in revenues through exposure to 1Billion of Symphony transactions.

The above explains why we witnessed the wipe out the .11 - .115 resistance and holding.

I think it's worth noting, the company is not the same as it was even 6 months ago following the takeover of Facilitate, as discussed, much has changed in the past few months which has changed the company's outlook in a very positive manner.

The breakout from the descending highs since October, is a strong indication of inevitable further upside. the stock has been slowly consolidating after this 3 month series of positive announcements, which can be interpreted to have convinced the market this company has massive potential.

I wish you luck Abicon, however I think now is not the time to be getting pretty, and nailing the highs and lows, I believe shortly .16 will be taken out possibly within the next month and wouldn't discount a go at the previous peak of .20 -.22 once we see some further signings.

Good luck all, I anticipate July to further build on this move.

It's getting noticed slowly, I know Pengana Emerging Companies Fund had a look at them 12 months ago, perhaps they will look them over once again.

Enjoy the weekend!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.702M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1704394 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 11509376 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.