BLV 0.00% 1.6¢ blossomvale holdings ltd

I tend to agree with most of the posters on this site... that...

1. 3 Posts.
    I tend to agree with most of the posters on this site... that NMS do appear to have found themselves standing on very thin ice financially... I do not believe that this is the end for NMS although I have learn't painfully to never say never in this world!... As I see it there are countless options available to counter the debt issues that would avoid having to send the company into administration...

None the less, In the past I have had a tendency to look at NMS through rose coloured glasses up until a few months ago when the lack of information and the seemingly abundance of "Smoke and Mirrors" gave me an uneasy feeling inside.

But, in my unqualified and very humble opinion, the most likely outcome that I see is that NAB agree to restructure NMS loans for a significantly longer time horizon... long enough to allow NMS to secure some more lucrative contracts and limp the business along for a couple more tough years...

With the Aussie on the way up... and the rest of the world (excluding Asia) still exhibiting very poor economic growth... the focus will have to be Australia and in particular the North West Shelf... If we can keep limping the business along till about 2012... the abundance of sub-sea expenditure expected in that part of the world should as we all know prove lucrative for NMS... and hopefully the company can slowly start to achieve the potential that we all so desperately hope it can!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.