PLS 0.72% $4.14 pilbara minerals limited

Lets not miss the boat, page-2

1. 90 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    FWIW, I am also a mum and dad investor and am very happy with the current price.

my 2c is:

I think mid 50s is a realistic value for the stage it is at and the level of risk. We are not mining yet.

As the risk reduces, the price will track more sharply upwards. That is where my sights are set.

I think the lack of shareholder news is because there hasn't been much to tell (or that they think they should tell). Companies share or withhold information for strategic or regulatory reasons, not because they forget or don't care what people think.

Continuous news and announcements (particularly about minor stuff) can make me just as nervous as too little news - ie - I start wondering "why are they trying so hard? are they trying to artificially pump up the value and sentiment? why?"

Assuming you are in for the long term, if you firmly believe the current price is too low and not reflective of the value, don't be dissatisfied, don't wish it was higher - act! - take advantage of the situation before others realise.

If you think price reflects risk/value - hold.

If you are suspicious about why the lack of news and firmly believe there is stuff you should have heard about - start asking questions of your investment.

Of course if you are in for a quick return... that is another matter altogether and can understand why you want a higher price now and want lots of good news to inflate it early.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.14
Change
-0.030(0.72%)
Mkt cap ! $12.46B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.19 $4.22 $4.11 $64.82M 15.63M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 96377 $4.13

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.14 150292 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$4.13
  Change
-0.030 ( 1.08 %)
Open High Low Volume
$4.18 $4.22 $4.11 5188310
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.