SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

No one cares anie, the fact that you have been proven...

1. 202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 213
    No one cares anie, the fact that you have been proven consistently wrong and beaten with actual facts renders any opinion you have worthless. The slivers of information publicly released, and the fact that Shapiro/the jackal and other self styled investigatory bears have come up with nothing but hot air and moral innuendo in regards to due diligence on Isx part (even though ISX was literally built to cater for high risk merchants aswell).
    We have a strong case against the ASX for fair and due process and once we have dealt with them we will deal with your friends at OM, Although personally I would say it’s a waste of resources since they can’t even afford a $30 a year ssl cert for their website, just like that joke of a class action law firm who can’t afford one either. Piss poor attempt to scare bag holders. Those in the know will keep this stock tightly held especially once the cash floodgates open half way through this year.
    And as for ASX court defense, I suspect it will be a late lodgment and they will argue they had reason to suspend due to their “new” regulatory guidelines
    On cryptocurrency (which JK mentioned on LinkedIn below) they will argue that the situation evolved from shareprice volatility.
    Everything else is just noise from shorters that equates to nothing in the court of law.

*Performance shares were legally obtained
    *Red5 is perfectly legal
    *ISX is not a legal regulator and can only operate within their legal framework (which they have done)

All of the above is my personal opinion, take it how you will.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1951/1951158-933363f0efb3cadeed6727ec3ecb6217.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.