CCO 12.5% 0.9¢ the calmer co international limited

G'day fellow holders,In another FIJ thread myself and a few...

1. 572 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    G'day fellow holders,

In another FIJ thread myself and a few other holders were discussing the growth in exposure that FIJ is starting to get across social media. They have kicked off some great marketing campaigns involving Instagram promoters recently. This has seen Fiji Kava reach over 2,000 followers on multiple platforms (Instagram 2200+ & Facebook 2500+ at time of this posting), growing from just a couple hundred followers a month ago.

So I was thinking to myself what could I, as a single holder, do to help grow the exposure of FIJ. As a single holder I could just annoy the crap out of my family and friends (which I already do anyway) spreading news of Fiji Kava through word of mouth and sharing their Facebook and Instagram posts. But this is never going to have a huge impact. Then I thought about what we could do as a group of holders, working together to build exposure. We could potentially hijack Fiji Kava's Facebook posts and Instagram posts, all commenting and sharing. But the problem with this tactic is that it will cost them more in marketing fees. As someone who has utilized Facebook marketing in the past, I know that you pay Facebook for every like, comment and share that you get on a post you have paid to promote on Facebook and Instagram. So flooding their posts would outweigh the benefit.

Finally, I arrived at my current idea. What if we could all work together to subtley promote Fiji Kava on a platform used by millions and without the impact of marketing costs for the company? That's when I realised that Reddit could be this platform.

The plan:
    1. We organise a specific time to make a post that mentions Fiji Kava in one of the major subreddits of Reddit (Today I learned or AskReddit).
    2. All holders who want to do their part and get involved jump on the post, upvote it and leave a positive comment about Fiji Kava / Kava in general
    3. With the momentum of enough holders upvoting and commenting the post will rise and hopefully make the front page of Reddit.
    4. Fiji Kava will gain huge exposure at no cost and suddenly have even more online customers from around the world.
    Since Reddit is a predominantly American website, the ideal time to post this would be 10am on a Sunday (AEST) which equates to 7pm Saturday night on the east coast of the US.

This can only work if we get enough holders behind it. So I'm interested to guage how many fellow holders would be interested in contributing to this idea before setting a date to make it happen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $19.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.7¢ $104.0K 13.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 3650000 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 11993158 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.