UMC 0.00% $1.30 united minerals corporation nl

lets put this in perspective

1. 3,850 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 146
    Its taken 0.06% of total issued capital to knock about 30% of the stock price.

The only thing beating this stock down is liquidity.

Not management, give them a break, please.

I believe the directors will look after us.

Everyone is taken a hammering at the moment.

For all we know a deal may already be done. If not so be it. The clouds are a brewing. Just waiting for that little rainbow to brighten things up.

The directors have too many options with this deposit and the area we have our tenaments.

Like another poster said If UMC can't make it too production with this deposit and grades what chance do the rest of them have.

If anyone is looking for a good website on the iron ore scene I have found steelguru.com pretty interesting.

One of the many posts from today.

Inventories and China to decide steel price scenario
    At present the market situation is different to understand where as the prices are showing the down trend at the same time no buying is taking place or only restrictive buying is taking place and stockiest are trying to reduce their inventory levels.

It is expected that soon the steel price will touch the bottom but due to the inventory levels being on the lower side we will see the stable or upsurge in the price levels. This situation can start any time as soon the buying is initiated in a heavy way.

The main factor which will decide the course include
    1. Buying and inventory levels
    2. China factor

The inventory levels are getting reduced every day so the buying has to start which will in term lead the levels to stabilization.

But at the same time in case the prices weakens inside China then it is difficult to measure the depth this factor and where the prices will stop.

(Sourced from www.steelprices-middleeast.com)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.