CTP 10.0% 5.5¢ central petroleum limited

lets return to sensible discussion!!

1. 939 Posts.
    Getting a bit fed up with deterioration of quality of info on this forum!! Caustic Posts are not helpful to anyone!!
    For those disappointed with SP performance this week consider this -
    Despite drilling underway SP gone south. Why??
    I am fortunate enough? to study every transaction all day plus other stocks.
    Can anyone convince me there is no manipulation on CTP and other stocks in which I have interest? esg ego exm ?
    For the past few weeks the Buyers have well and truly outnumbered the Sellers in all these stocks- i.e. Todays close first line!
    Comp. Buy Sell
    CTP 56 22
    ESG 25 4
    EGO 78 6
    EXM 28 4

Yet all stocks went down. Forget about the Dow there was more buyers than sellers!!

Once volumes are taken up similar story. What happened to Supply and Demand in Free Enterprise??

In most cases Buy Volume was well above Sell Volume but once you get a few lines out from being in the money volume means nothing!! It gets pushed and pulled to try and frighten the market!!

Now look at my favourite hobby horse "BOTS" and "Flash Trading"

Today CTP had sales go through at less than $10 in value!! Plenty at just over $500! For every seller at $9.3 there needs to be a buyer!! Your kidding if you think this is two different unrelated entities!!

CTP has been capped for a long time!!
    So has ESG (Gone backwards) So has LNC and EXM and EGO !

Why!! IMO all are susceptible to Take Overs!! Who would have an interest in capping the SP??

CTP has BG in wings!! ESG has STO already 20% in wings.. LNC has enormous reserves well above its current SP EXM is likewise.
    My view is our market is being capped and manipulated big time!!!
    Anyone who doubts me please Google Flash Trading and High Frequency trading and you will find suggestions that 50% of trade in USA is done this way!!

So where are we with CTP?? Eventually this type of behavior must run out of steam!! Either a take over will be forthcoming or company will be proven a dud!!
    I think the former!!! It is just when!!

Meanwhile I have a private passion to expose BOTS to the regulators and will continue to persue that path!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.