MYG 0.00% 72.0¢ mayfield group holdings limited

lets review the week !., page-7

1. 1,658 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Well done to those who have been in this for a while, am only a new holder but thought I'd mention the reasons for my purchase (rkn sometimes when you're a long term holder you get a narrow perspective on your holding)

Firstly, technically, it was a long term consolidation breakout, one year consol/breakouts are favourites of mine. I thought a break of .09c was pretty reassuring for me in terms of risk/reward. Was expecting some sort of pullback as well, after stock spike up outside upper bollies.

So far, stock has conformed to expectations. Anticipate that once momentum builds again it will return to uptrend.

Secondly, I'd read a couple of press reports of the mine potential (at least high grade, even if short mine life, and the suggestion that there would be some jockeying by a few groups to provide the finance.

Thirdly, improved mkt sentiment focussed traders minds on small explorers and would be producers.

So, TA, FA and sentiment were all lined up this week for me. Have already traded, but also hold a parcel for longer term benefits.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.