PDF 0.00% 2.9¢ pacific dairies limited

Let's SAVE this company, page-3

1. 160 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    Correct Catalogue.

A defining difference between you and Mr Ping Huang was that when there was an attempt of a fraudulent act by the chairman you called it out and requested the support of Mr Ping Huang. (I have the written evidence)

Your next move was to vote Mr Ping Huang off the board in secret collusion with the chairman, then marry up with the culture that you at first thought was abhorrent, which it was. Why the change of mind? Suggests self benefit to me. What was the agreement you accepted?

To now attempt to realign yourself to rejoin that board mentioned above is not a good look for you, and in my mind, another error of judgement.

The type of behaviour above is what shareholders are now intent on exposing and riding this company of, by replacing this board and moving evidence into a court of Law.

You and the incumbent board appear to be playing a game of chicken and are unaware that the jurisdiction of the game has moved from your playground to the oversight of the Headmasters office.

You and this board may think that obtaining shareholders money via carefully scripted ASX announcements is justification for self governing benefits that can be obtained, but along with that, there is an expectation by shareholders of at least some minimal performance. Over the last few years, for all intents and purposes, Pacific Dairies has been, just a hand out que. It transfers shareholders money to directors, their advisers/associates including the chairmans son, and the lawyers that work to keep the directors safely in place.

Pacific Dairies requires a skill set and an honesty that you and the other incumbent directors have demonstrated it does not have. Trying to play both sides in this board election to get yourself re elected, given your recent comments on HC, is to say the very least, quite strange and laughable at the same time.

I will not make any further comment on this matter in future posts, as there are proceedings that are about to be issued, as to which you have also likely received notification of, from your anonymous source, if your posts are to be believed.

I am not suggesting that you have committed any Criminal or Fraudulent acts, but I do think you have made some very poor decisions, and that is not what Pacific Dairies needs at this crucial point of its survival. I would also suggest you return all workings, models and files you received from GRS Foods to its originating source ASAP. It is now in the domain of stolen property. Your bio for election to the board suggests its use and I have an email confirmation from GRS you were provided the materials. I strongly suggest your conflict of interest and reason you resigned from the board was to enable a commission to be paid to yourself by securing properties for the dairy project while using materials/models and valuations that the originator of the `Dairy Project`, did not know you had obtained for your own personal gain.

You can debate all this through HC, but a better choice would be to stop digging your hole and maybe withdraw your nomination. There is much to come out prior to the spill meeting and you are not the target.

There is a large group that are serious about getting Pacific Dairies trading again. They are not interested in having the past of certain directors buried with a de listing and losing all their equity because of this. For your own sake, there is a train coming you don`t want to stand in front of. You have equity in PDF that is legitimate and started off with good intent, just like most other shareholders. Time is short and you should know by now the current board does not have the ability, the credibility, the money and the skill set to re list before May 17.
    The ASX will NOT give them an extension on a promise or their latest thought bubble.

The website for the new board goes live on 9th Feb www.pdfshareholder.com.au

Shareholders will be updated via the website, [email protected] and HC

IMO DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.