SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

this thing was @ 22 cents not that long ago, based on the sale...

1. 1,477 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    this thing was @ 22 cents not that long ago, based on the sale of some land, with the drilling campaign going on, i think we should be hitting closer to that 20 cent mark a lot sooner than anyone thinks

We are a producer, we have a bucket load in the bank, how we are at 11 cents baffels me?

A lot of the last comments are based on the up and coming ann. reading these posts as much as i too want a result, i would be also happy to have a miss. This will provide another opportunity for a big top up at basement prices.

oil is heading up, we have some good land and the most exciting thing is we have money in the bank to drill

the good thing about the market is you do have a lot of punters ready to jump ship on just one bad ann. i love this as its a great way to make money.

I always have money set aside for such events with certain stocks that have good fundamentals. The real money is made from weak hands during the dips.

Me for one am not basing my investment in SSN on what happens next week, to do this is a sure way to do your money.

As mentioned from reading some posts, punters seem to paint a picture that if SOA of Defendor dont hit, then that's it, "it's all over and its time to bail" As Mr T once said. "I pitty the fool"

This company as it stands right now is worth more than 11 cents a share with waht we currently have producing, little lone money in the bank and the rest of the land in which we will drill

20 cents will hit before years end, there will be a couple of hicups with punters want out once they hit the highs at which they bought in on, but if we hit on any of the 5 drills, and being in the ASX300 investers and traders will be all over this

This is just my opinion and i whish everyone the best

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.