lets see what the nut jobs make of this, page-91

1. 11,213 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Nixon and Kissinger would have known exactly what they were doing when ordering the bombing in Cambodia. This was followed up with millions in funding to Pol Pot and his Khmer Rouge and supported by the UN in allowing Khmer Rouge representatives to occupy Cambodia's seat at the UN after they had ceased to exist as the Cambodian government.

Why? They shared a common enemy, Vietnam.

From the link you appear not to have read:

"Declassified United States government documents leave little doubt that the secret and illegal bombing of then neutral Cambodia by President Richard Nixon and Henry Kissinger between 1969 and 1973 caused such widespread death and devastation that it was critical in Pol Pot's drive for power. "They are using damage caused by B52 strikes as the main theme of their propaganda," the CIA director of operations reported on 2 May 1973. "This approach has resulted in the successful recruitment of young men. Residents say the propaganda campaign has been effective with refugees in areas that have been subject to B52 strikes." In dropping the equivalent of five Hiroshimas on a peasant society, Nixon and Kissinger killed an estimated half a million people. Year Zero began, in effect, with them; the bombing was a catalyst for the rise of a small sectarian group, the Khmer Rouge, whose combination of Maoism and medievalism had no popular base."

Brzezinski, who remains active to this day, also shows his dark hand with the following statement, "I encouraged the Chinese to support Pol Pot." The US, he added, "winked publicly" as China sent arms to the Khmer Rouge.

Dili your loyalty to one side regardless of their actions is childish. I have no bias, is all I see is the actions and outcomes of evil men, regardless of their genetic heritage or country of origin.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.