GOT 0.00% 17.5¢ groote resources limited

lets settle this!

1. 17 Posts.
    I would encourage all shareholders of GOT, to contact the company directly [email protected] to settle this rank backwards and forwards speculation from both sides.

I would suggest that if those that are actual holders of this stock want to know more we harass the company instead of this forum. If the same enegry and emotion was put into extracting information from Groote resources we would soon have the answer we need.

I would suggest all those that have commented today on both an informed and emotive postive ask themselves if it has made things any clearer, deep down i would say NO!!!

Put your engery into something positive, ask at the source come to the forum with actual and relevant information direct from the company or those who count, we have all fallen into the trap of emotional scare tactics and forgottern why we are here.

We are here to share information from which we can make calculated decisions on wether to invest or not.

Not listern to endless ramblings of specualtion.

I aprrecaite some on here ask for specualtion, and that is why the stock market, shares and the risks associated are specutive, but lets put things bck on track, lets work together to get the share price heading the right way, lets get the real and relevant information to make our decisions the most informed they can be, either support the stock or get out, its easy, don't waste out time if your runnings on emotion don't gradstand and pick fights like little children.

Lets get the company involved to inform us of whats real or not, help me, and others here, that value this forum to find out the facts, and then all of us ca make 'informed' judgements on that...

what do you reckon
    !!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.