GOT 0.00% 17.5¢ groote resources limited

BuzbarkerYou do get the last word on guitars and totally agree...

1. 325 Posts.
    Buzbarker

You do get the last word on guitars and totally agree with your sentiment...but my little green Supersound just had that, well, certain supersound.

Yes, effing pot; got nothing against it personally, everybody to their own...smoked it for a while myself until I realised it was a waste of time and money, but at least petrol and grog are out of the equation here.

In terms of GOT, generally speaking, everyone appears to be just waiting for the next development, and also I appear to have extricated myself from some tit-for-tat dialogue with a few posters. Will post however ASAP after hearing the concrete of anything new, given that doesn't exactly seem to be the company's strong point, and to attempt to clarify any misconceptions and assumptions SH's and other posters might have in regard to the process and the situation- eg. my post to Fluffynympth re perceived lack of autonomy of ALC etc.

Cheers mate and I hope you make a killing if GOT can make in-roads elsewhere, but you already know what I'll be doing re their GRoote Project.

Grant

Will leave you with something else fom LC..."I fought against the bottle but I had to it drunk..." Pretty funny I reckon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.