GOT 0.00% 17.5¢ groote resources limited

CallbackYou againI don't own shares but I'm a stakeholder for a...

1. 325 Posts.
    Callback

You again

I don't own shares but I'm a stakeholder for a number of reasons, one simply being that I live on Groote Eylandt.

A lot of behind the scenes activity occurs in regard to this issue. If GOT are doing their job they'll be indulging in the same.

The letter posted to background Fluffynumph is indeed "old news", but it is a definitive statement from the TO's and not second hand information from me, and as late coming SH I believe she is entitled to view primary sources.

How she feels I don't know. One thing I do know is that she states that she welcomes my input in this forum, but has also been critical of some aspects in regard to the manner I have posted. And she has always posted in a courteous and civil manner to me. If her attitude changes, she appears to be the type of forthright individual who would not hesitate to tell me. I respect Fluffynymph.

I'll continue to post factual information- some may or may not, in that if it is "good news" for the SH's I'll still post- raise the stress levels of SH's.

One thing I'm sure of is the "liqid bowel" (you have such a lovely turn of phrase)we both posted during our childish tit-for-tat exchanges, I am prepared to admit scorned the sentiments of SH's by its tone and sometimes its content. I feel remorse for my part in that, quite ashamed actually, and us such have offered my aplologies to those I know I offended. Whether they accept that apology I don't know. And quite frankly I wouldn't blame some of them if they didn't.

How you feel about your role in those exchanges and what you do about it is up to you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.