BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

let's spell out the dollars and cents!, page-22

1. 20,441 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2006
    Sb - your shares Transfered into an international acc

Muzz- I am familiar with Aus super share option. In my view it's a very poor cousin to a SMSF. You from memory can only trade once a day or us it once a week wiry Aus super. That creates a severe disadvantage when you have a significant news event.

You could set up a SMSF and you could either in specie transfer the shares or sell , rollover and buy them back. Why sell something you think ( and I agree) is worth so much more.

In 2008 while the GFC was in full swing a set up a SMSF rolling out of a corporate super fund. Even though the market is 100 points lower than when I rolled out I have managed at 290% post tax return since then ( was 310 two weeks ago lol ) I have been able to do it as I have invested in stocks that were in and out of the ASX 300 , taken big positions when
    I wanted to and sold out of things or bought things very quickly

I have found your posts on BTA and also beach always high quality and I believe your predictions that BTA is worth alot more are very true, it would be a pity to miss out on that been realized because of AUS supers restrictions . Furthermore some union official is probably spending your administration fee on a fine dining experience with his wife. Trust me I know for a fact some of the boys at Aus super enjoy there top end restaurants !!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.