SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

lets stand up and be counted, page-33

1. 999 Posts.
    Hi ChandHi,I hope you know about the two strikes rule in force since July 2011. If the remuneration report receives a No vote two years running the entire Board must stand for re-election. Something retail shareholders may use to encourage the Board to act more responsibly when it comes to remuneration issues.

Strategy A
    Approach the proxy advisers such as ISS Glass Lewis and ask them to support a NO vote.Proxy advisers control the majority of votes so they are your best bet but they usually support management.

Strategy B
    You need to get a copy of the company's share register and mail out your case for voting NO to ALL shareholders. Companies usually charge to provide a copy of the register some prohibitevly so to discourage you from exercising your rights. If you are very quick in drafting your reasons for a NO vote the company may include your letter with its mailout.Very unlikely but its worth a try just ring the company secretary and ask. Otherwise you have to ask the registry to do it for you at a cost or you get volunteers to do the mailout to save money.

Strategy C
    Shaming the company into withdrawing or modifying the package as another example of " greedy executives" via the media.
    Please contact me at the e-mail address below for further information.

regards

Jukieoz836

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LYC SAG: contact details: [email protected],

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.