SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

Hi ChandHi,I hope you know about the two strikes rule in force...

1. 999 Posts.
    Hi ChandHi,I hope you know about the two strikes rule in force since July 2011. If the remuneration report receives a No vote two years running the entire Board must stand for re-election. Something retail shareholders may use to encourage the Board to act more responsibly when it comes to remuneration issues.

Strategy A
    Approach the proxy advisers such as ISS Glass Lewis and ask them to support a NO vote.Proxy advisers control the majority of votes so they are your best bet but they usually support management.

Strategy B
    You need to get a copy of the company's share register and mail out your case for voting NO to ALL shareholders. Companies usually charge to provide a copy of the register some prohibitevly so to discourage you from exercising your rights. If you are very quick in drafting your reasons for a NO vote the company may include your letter with its mailout.Very unlikely but its worth a try just ring the company secretary and ask. Otherwise you have to ask the registry to do it for you at a cost or you get volunteers to do the mailout to save money.

Strategy C
    Shaming the company into withdrawing or modifying the package as another example of " greedy executives" via the media.
    Please contact me at the e-mail address below for further information.

regards

Jukieoz836

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LYC SAG: contact details: [email protected],

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.