EMS 0.00% 3.1¢ eastern metals limited

lets start advertising ourselves, page-16

1. 1,893 Posts.
    anilara1

Interesting you should say that as I had been thinking along similar lines - but the truth is if they get a half decent price for the project then 5 cents is a shoe in - so the oppies will probably give you better leverage - I have nearly 2 million of them that owe me the best part of 4 cents and I see the offer as the best way of getting that money back and maybe booking a profit

The risk is the unsuccessful completion of the trials and any deal - but if they fail there then the shares are worthless as well - people will welcome a new project but will be sceptical unless they can get this one off the ground - and they have got it into phase three which is a pretty good start which is why the current share price is a complete and utter joke and why the board should really be looking at ways to bring this companies potential to the fore - I mean Steve?s trip to the USA barely got a mention and there has been no follow up reports

That is not to say things are not happening but to keep working on stuff you can never release is like pissing in your wet suite - gives you a nice warm feeling all over but no notices

Don't worry Steve - just a bit frustrated with the share price and the pathetic volume

Clyde

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.523M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 227968 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.