EMS 0.00% 3.1¢ eastern metals limited

I've heard a broker from Fat Prophets on YMYC say a couple of...

1. 661 Posts.
    I've heard a broker from Fat Prophets on YMYC say a couple of times that he liked this company. Very unusual for one of the hosts on that show to like a micro-cap stock like this. It got me interested enough to take a punt at 2.1c

From their last announcement it seems that management is frustrated with the delays from the labs in Africa where the trials are being done yeah? Am I reading it right that the trials should be done by end of 3rd quarter?! Does that mean Phase III human trials? That would be HUGE if results are positive.

I assume Phase I and II went well for us to be near the end of Phase III yeah?

You guys are concerned about an apparent lack of PR but I did like the fact that some of the world's largest oil companies were flying them around to talk about their product. I assume that is because these companies have lots of workers in malaria prone areas of the world?

What is the money making potential for this Artimist product do you think? Malaria occurs mainly in developing world countries yeah? Just thinking out loud.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.523M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 227968 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.