IMM 5.36% 29.5¢ immutep limited

lets start the week with something positive

1. 1,770 Posts.
    This is a very exciting time for Prima and shareholders.

**Phase 2B results not too far off.
    **Canvas 3 trials already underway - even before phase 2B results are released!!!!

***Four million dollar grant to commence trials on other cancer types. Not $40,000, not $400,000, but $4,000,000. These are big dollars - why would they? And, this is in addition to the previous grant.
    ***Capital raising via a small SPP ($15M) to complement above grant.

Let me say that when the SPP was first announced I was a little concerned about the potential share dilution. My feeling at the time was that they should wait until potentially positive phase 2B results are released and then hopefully undertake the SPP at a higher price, thus minimising dilution. However, after thinking long and hard and talking to others, I now understand that they are obviously very keen to get the new trials underway now. A $15M CR is not a large amount, in the scheme of things and not worth delaying the trials for – makes sense to me.

Cvac is currently targeting ovarian cancer. The potential income from this cancer type alone is, lets say Xdollars. When they add the new cancer types, what will the potential income increase to? Will it be, 1.5 times Xdollars? Could it be 2 times Xdollarsrs? We will soon find out. The effect on dilution from the $15M SPP is therefore of little consequence – in my opinion.

Exciting times ahead!
    And to satisfy the knockers and fear mongers let me add this – NOTHING IS GUARANTEED!

Go CVac!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
0.015(5.36%)
Mkt cap ! $428.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 30.5¢ 28.0¢ $833.4K 2.824M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 388130 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 39940 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.