IMM 1.49% 34.0¢ immutep limited

lets start the week with something positive, page-2

1. 864 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Why will they test CVAC on other cancer indications if CVAC does not work. Obviously the insiders know the results of Phase 2b and if the results were bad/inconclusive they would not play with peoples lives. Also they would not receive approval for testing on other indications.

The SP is low because of the DNDN plunge, Nasdaq bomb and unspectacular phase 2b results early on (the immune systems needs time to build to show progress and this should be proven when final Progression Free Survival /Overall Survival results are out.

Martin and Dr Frazer left because their job was done. MR sold shares becasue he needed the money and still holds heaps. I won't be surprised if Dr Frazer is asked to rejoin again when the FDA proposal is to be submitted for Phase 3 trials on other cancer indications - I believe setting up the design of trials to successfully gain FDA approval is his forte.

We will get some clarification at the Conference Call. Wakey wakey market - anybody home.

Notwithstanding all this the SP is disappointing. And I don't believe it is manipulators. Traders don't have patience. We need some good CVAC results for the SP to fly.

Brainy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.0¢
Change
0.005(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $493.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.5¢ 34.0¢ 33.0¢ $1.220M 3.642M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 57289 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.0¢ 52306 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.