HMX 0.00% 3.9¢ hammer metals limited

Let's stay cool

1. 4,173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1357
    I'm just thinking out loud now. So let's just assume that these guys from FatTail really want to set up a somewhat serious and, above all, profitable "business" with recommendations in the junior explorer sector.

What would you or I choose as the first "good example" (for free!) for such a recommendation from the many explorers to successfully launch your or my business model?

I would choose something that really has the potential to take off.

Because if it takes off, I would have achieved 2 goals.
    a) People who saw the podcast but didn't buy it would think: Shit - why didn't I buy it? I really need a subscription like that
    b) People who have seen the podcast and bought it would be super happy and would like to repeat their success (because maybe they only invested a few dollars and made 1000% with it - and they want to earn a bit more with the next recommendation.

Because - if the story doesn't work out, then that's it for the "new" business model for FatTail.

40 years of experience in the stock market tell me: greed is something that is difficult to stop and it develops an uncontrollable momentum of its own.

I think we can all agree that HMX has now received a lot of attention. Many - and this is just my humble opinion - will now takes a closer look at the HMX website or simply goes on Google or YouTube or simply reads Hotcopper - and will find one or two things that would justify an entry.

We've known that for a long time, haven't we?

In any case, the following is interesting:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5167/5167651-a5b626c78fd4786a2ddedb81aacbe8c1.jpg
    Isn't it interesting that with the end of the drillings, the SP showed its first signs of life? That was Tuesday. And when the samples were sent to the lab on Thursday, HMX increased by 21% - okay - the same day the results from CNB (Mt. Hope) also came in. In any case, they wanted to drill 8-12 holes. They drilled 12. Must have gone well.

Is it all pure coincidence? Or did someone know that the drillings were done and/or that they had been sent to the laboratory? If someone knew, why would such information trigger purchases? Can it really be ruled out that any other relevant information leaked out - might just be a very small indication of whatever? We will know in 3-6 weeks.

Why is FatTail releasing its podcats on Thursday? Coincidence? Could be. If it's a coincidence, they were pretty lucky with the timing - weren't they?

I'm thinking a little further now. In April comes the resource upgrade from Kalman - so far Kalman has always flown under the radar - hardly anyone was interested. What if Kalman suddenly no longer flies under the radar? If someone" is "promoting" the story "new" - what happens then? What if that attracts attention again?

The higher the SP rises, the more attention HMX attracts. The momentum increases, new players want to play. This is a not irrelevant and important point for every explorer. "Marketing" and "attention".

So - the pipeline for news in the coming weeks remains as it is. What is new now, however, is that every news item could attract more attention. I think the next few weeks and months could be quite exciting. Never forget to DYOR - good luck - nice weekend and hopefully we get a huge Easter egg next week......PS. I remain - even if not everyone wants to believe it - the realistic optimist I have always been. I continue to believe in the story - but I still constantly question my thoughts on it - and everyone can do what he or she wants. I continue to follow my plan.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5167/5167698-057f6dc821a58a35c050380333e04a4e.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 3.9¢ 3.8¢ $7.19K 184.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 172899 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 74173 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.06pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.