HMX 0.00% 4.0¢ hammer metals limited

Howdy Dragone64I been in the market around the same number of...

1. 686 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 173
    Howdy Dragone64

I been in the market around the same number of years as well and have seen greed drive prices with irrational exuberance at times. I agree in the uncontrolled momentum driving the fear of missing out. On the other hand of the spectrum however is the quick drops that occur when profit takers meet their targets and the selling begins. Falling prices feed the fear frenzy which I think has much more uncontrolled momentum downwards then on the way up.

Are we seeing a modified version of the robin hood approach here with f. tail? The production makes it clear it's a get in and get out quick scenario, and I speculate when they get in, they cause a raise in prices through the greed factor. Personally I am not a fan of the sales technique they employ. Nor do I believe that they are so much better than many of us who have put the hard years of research, gains, losses, tears and a whole lot of other experiences behind our decisions to invest. Their criteria of marking out of 10 was nothing new and even T. Locantro followers know he has been sounding a similar mantra for years. Lot's of geos with differing opinions as well, so being a geologist doesn't make it right.

So what do we get for our money? I see the prices $3,999 but reduced to $2,999 on a buy now scenario, but I don't see the real sample of quality. Show me the proven data of successes and losses and then let me decide if I want to buy. Walking the walk is a lot more than talking the talk. There are many phase 1 stocks across the board with the criteria in place for a quick upshot, yet HMX was selected. Yes we were lucky in getting one of our stocks chosen as the model, but those of us doing the due diligence know it already. Their audience is choosing the get rich quick crowd, the twitter and social media buyers who get in and out by following the leader. Perhaps it works for some, but as they stated, we enjoy the wins and we cop the losses as they happen. Nothing guaranteed!

Let's see the downside should those who jumped in decide to jump out. Not saying it will happen, and I am certainly hoping there is more to the uplift in sp than a sales pitch, but I like to be skeptical just to be safe.

Long term holder and believer. Keep up the good posts people. I enjoy the HMX threads.

Cheers
    GM

Last edited by GrumpyMonkey: 01/04/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.