CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

lets stop short selling our shares, page-28

1. roh
    4,061 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2

jantimot,

Auditors are by profession cautious of what they write and rightly so as they can be liable for damages if they err .

They thought it appropriate to include the statement they did and that is their call.

Past experience over many years has shown clearly that, when raising funds at realistic prices, Wayne McCrae is to be commended.

I mentioned in a previous post the rights issue of our neighbour of 347,999,927 shares at 1.2 cents.

The position of other companies in the Cloncurry region is worth examining.

Altona is currently around the 14 cent mark ,is having difficulty in getting anyone interested in its Roseby find, and, like QMN, would suffer severe dilution in raising funds from such a low base.

GBZ is in a similar position with a share price around the 5 cent mark.

IVA has a takeover offer at 22 cents which looks like it will happen. The shareholders do not seem pleased.

RDM is similarly placed to QMN,AOH,GBZ with a share price around 12 cents.

It is obvious that Wayne McCrae has managed to secure funds with minimum dilution and the establishment of an office in China and buybacks were very astute moves.

The auditor's note is a precautionary measure in the case that funds do run out. I do not think this will happen.

Wayne McCrae is noted for his forward planning. He leaves nothing to chance.

I have every confidence in his managerial ability to secure funds by whatever means he thinks best and with minimal dilution,

It is full steam ahead at Rocklands. The weather remains fine .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.