MIK 0.00% 1.5¢ mikoh corporation limited

Right on HSHL, I asked Rosencrantz why he is not a shareholder....

1. 189 Posts.

Right on HSHL, I asked Rosencrantz why he is not a shareholder. This should also apply to Morley. Both are recommending sell, & have no stock. They must have some reason to pick on such a small compnay from thousands, & bag it at every opportunity.

They obviously have not been around in the early days,when Blomfield & all his American amigos wasted so much money. Only the long term faithful kept the company going,with input funds, & it took a few changes of management over quite a few years to sort it out.

We should thank Peter Atherton for what he has achieved & for staying around to make sure all the assets are well protected. To me ,he is the silent asset in the whole story. The deals that the new management have put into place are probably the best that can be done in this climate. In a few years time,when the thai deal has been going, & a few more are operating, 600 million shares may seem small. Right now it looks like too much dilution,but it Mik's saviour

It is time the non shareholders state their reasons for their attitude,as constant bickering is getting petty !!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MIK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.