ETM 0.00% 2.2¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Let's take a guess, page-2

1. nro
    9,924 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3839
    The media has remained painfully quiet the past few days. If the TH was a major development in their favour. The GoG dont have to respect trading halts. Im sure they would be, or the media would be, vocal about anything major.

Although the current spotlight is on Greenland and it makes perfect sense we would be hearing an update regarding so right now. I wonder if its actually details of another project or developments in that regard.

ETM stated the mention of jurisdiction changes without a trading halt. Does this suggest if such occurs. Would they trading halt the result? I guess they could. But is it really that price sensitive?

Otherwise, I would suspect. and hope, at this stage. Denmark, due to needing to present their findings. Have finally taken a good look into the matter and realized the case is a thorn in their side, Where clearly wrong has been done to ETM and its not what theyd ever do themselves within their own system. So maybe, before it drags on for much longer. Theres a call to negotiate. If thats the case. Then Im suspecting the GoG would be much more inclined to keep quiet until the situation has been resolved. As they cant go boasting major triumph. If they have had to concede into a compromise..

What ever it is. Fingers crossed for us all guys. We really do deserve some luck.
    Last edited by nro: 18/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.