PRU 0.42% $2.35 perseus mining limited

lets take stock of perseus mining ...

1. 7,123 Posts.
    OK, Lets take stock of Perseus Mining - The positives and negatives are UP for discussion.

I'll start the ball rolling with the following and I expect ALL of those who have posted "thoughts" in the PRU threads to contribute something that is factually based.

Some Positives :-

* The Gold is there and the Resource is increasing with continued drilling - over 7 Million ounces and likely to exceed 10 million ounces of Open Pit Mining.

* 455 Million shares on issue with 85% of those held by the Top 20 Shareholders - Good or bad?

* The GOLD wont "disappear" and feasibility studies have used $800 GOLD for very successful / Profitable Mining operations..... 230K ounces only are hedged @ $1200 for deliver over 3 year period.

* Management has delivered on EVERY "promise" since Float, even through the GFC debacle and the recent GOLD stock sell off - A VERY good Management story.

* Ghana is VERY low sovereign risk --- S&P ratings etc. While Cote d'ivoire (Ivory Coast - Tengrela project) appears to have overcome its internal strife.

* Mining Costs will vary but are forecast at around $500 per ounce over Mine life of at least 10 years.

* Cashed up already and Commercial Gold production of 250,000+ Ounces per annum has commenced with Ramp Up to 400,000+ ounces when Tengrela comes on line in 2013.

OK... There is a start - I cant think of any significant Negatives - proposed but NOT definitive Tax Rises etc are not significant in my opinion. Maybe some realistic negatives will be forthcoming from those who are more pessimistic than I...... :)

Please - No anti Gold posters who suggest that Gold will be less than $1000 in the next 2/3 years - We have heard THAT many times before.

I welcome your contribution to sensible discussion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.35
Change
-0.010(0.42%)
Mkt cap ! $3.228B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.37 $2.37 $2.31 $12.40M 5.307M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 239245 $2.34

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.35 356216 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.