CAY 7.35% 7.3¢ canyon resources limited

Lets Talk “Actual” Sovreign Risk.

1. 1,270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 300
    Thought i would kick off a new thread aimed at discussing Soveriegn Risk which as we know is a significant point of issue and sore point the World over when talking about Africa.
    The reason which is perfectly understandable to the easily led mind or less researched IMO is that people pay too much attention to News & Media headlines as opposed to looking deeper and coming to a self minded conclusion. The Press feed off fear and fear sells papers much like reality TV you put stupid people on that will do stupid things and people thrive on it.... But i digress.

Two Links of interest below i came across doing homework I’d like to know others thoughts here.

Some very big numbers invested by those mentioned in this article.- Africa Wants to do Business with the World.
    http://www.miningweekly.com/article/businesses-encouraged-to-do-more-business-in-africa-2019-03-01/rep_id:3650

A very pertinent Speach or Article if you read this one - http://www.engineeringnews.co.za/article/time-to-make-africa-prosperous-ghana-president-2019-02-05/rep_id:4136

PS——- we all know @Kalenn was fortunate enough through his research and hard yards to earn himself a Site visit to Canyon and both his generous & appreciated reporting back to HC reads nothing like that of the General Media. IMO and what i can find looking deeper past the headlines is not really the reality the World posses a picture of over there.
    We know all the corruption & back flipping etc re doing Business in Africa over the past 50 years but to me it seems to be coming around perhaps that comes with far greater educated and Proffessional Leadership.
    Whatever your thoughts good, bad or indifferent i welcome them as i see this Opportunity as a very big one with some obvious risks to juggle, the resource is there so i ponder that a Transport Solution & agreement is reached and a suitable PFS late this year might signal a Significant National Mine underway.... A mine that is and will continue to grow in volume.
    I mean it really is a huge resource easily mined no massive complications other than transport and it is far away from any conflict areas.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
0.005(7.35%)
Mkt cap ! $100.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.8¢ 7.3¢ 6.8¢ $21.56K 306.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 27000 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.7¢ 28997 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.