SBB 0.00% 1.2¢ sunbridge group limited

While it is good of Friendlydwarves (FD) etc. to make the...

1. 563 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    While it is good of Friendlydwarves (FD) etc. to make the continued effort to warn investors off stocks like this, the answer to fraudulent companies shouldn't "be you can only blame yourselves". There will always be trusting new investors that see no reason not to believe in audits. Novice investors that can only imagine that in the 21st century ASX listed stocks are scrutinised to a level that provides them with some certainty and protection against fraud. And a belief that people that break the rules / go against the spirit of the law will be brought to justice. That might seem a bit "Disney" but most people are good natured and honest and expect that's how others will behave - clearly not the case in China.

It is really sad that no-one has been able to stand up against the wrong doings of SBB (and other ASX listings). It is really sad that SBB will end up getting away with this, which only encourages more companies to follow suit. It is really sad that when Sirloin offered to do something about this (or at least make some noise about it), he got negativity and told you so's.

Auditing needs an audit. The system is broken - auditors being paid by the companies they audit is a nonsensical concept, I know plenty of auditors that turn a blind eye to wrong doings to keep customers on their books. AI should be able to predict the likelihood of bad business behaviour and the ASX should investigate businesses they flag.

Nonetheless, I think FD needs some congratulations for persistently warning people off this. I can't imagine he was able to borrow stock on this so it is purely fo the benefit of the ASX investor community. So thanks again FD, please keep up the good work.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.