BIT 0.00% 5.4¢ biotron limited

for those newbies to this share let me tell you something from...

1. 274 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65

for those newbies to this share let me tell you something from 20 years ago at the AGM

I can’t remember who the males were there with Michelle but from recollection there were 2 of them. Michelle was excited to share what they had discovered. You could tell by the body language and words used they thought this was a once in a lifetime opportunity. She was excited that they had some big pharmas interested in BIT. I would guarantee Michelle never thought it would be this long to get some real movement…which we still haven’t had yet. Michelle’s eyes were literally sparkling at that meeting. Fast forward and she became more and more guarded. Who knows maybe one of the big pharmas have been stringing them along? Also she read HC and knew people weren’t happy.

also I’m just surmising this but I don’t think Michelle’s no.1 priority with BIT is money, so people talking about her missing out on the options I think are off track. She has never been a massive holder of the shares and has missed out on numerous options. This if it works is her legacy. BIT and being a damn fine knitter…sorry Michelle had to make a last knitting dig

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.4¢ 5.2¢ $2.393K 44.94K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19600 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 188178 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.15pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 3.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.2¢ 120722
Last updated 15.15pm 03/05/2024 ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.