PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

(Sorry, I withdrew my post when @Inchiquin withdrew his post out...

1. 255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    (Sorry, I withdrew my post when @Inchiquin withdrew his post out of respect for his post.)

There’s no comparison between CLQ and PET. PET is doing all of the right things and its time is now. CLQ had lots of hype. The water division is not a major part of CLQ. CLQ wants to build a mine called Sunrise - it will supply much needed nickel and especially Cobalt for the electric vehicles market. CLQ says it will use its water technology in the manufacturing process. I learnt the hard way that CLQ is not a major water company like PET. What is worst, I discovered CLQ first, put money into CLQ first and then only to discover PET and not have enough funds for PET. CLQ is a different stock, especially if you believe in the future of electric vehicles/battery technologies. Yet I really want CLQ to be more committed to water but I am not seeing the signs - I want to be wrong.

CLQ is my second worst stock I own. Making a big paper loss. I only suffered a 20% paper loss with PET during last Xmas period (when it was hovering around the low to mid 30 cents). Obviously PET is my best stock now. PET also represents my worst hesitation and thus I never topped up whilst it was under 80 cents. Maybe even now is a good time to top up but my funds are limited.

Why do I feel like that I have really missed the boat despite having a small amount of shares? Even if I could predict the future, I still cannot bring myself to commit more than 10-15% of my available funds into one stock - no matter how right I am. Hence I was stuck not topping up when I had the chance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.