PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

Lets Talk Potential, page-128

1. 1,424 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 856
    Hi all
    a few thing
    goodboy, chand has covered things already but I will add, most posters next target is $2 , the potential is huge on so many different fronts. One thing you can count on is the sp reacting very well to any good announcement.

faraday, well done, never worry about averaging up, it's the end of the day that counts, I averaged up about a month ago could not believe the high price I had to pay, know I can't believe that bargain I got, that parcel already up about 70%.

on the overview section there has been some great posts from inch and Geoffo if you haven't read these recommend checking these out

with china I will remind people it not just about what contracts PET win, their are other companies tendering for work, PET has agreements with other companies to supply product, if these companies are also winning contracts might also be good for us, with the accreditation you might find other companies using our product also. So projects PET are doing and projects PET are supplying for ( and still making profits just on the supply side)

thanks
    mickem

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.