PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

Lets Talk Potential, page-3

1. 1,108 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 193
    Question is does alum solve the problem? Short term answer is if applied correctly yes! If we look at a couple of Sepro agents in the US (Sepro being phoslock's distributor in the USA) namely Aquatechnex and Solitude Lake Management they are capable of successful alum applications. By the look of some of their comments on blogs etc they have and do use phoslock and prefer it as a product. So i guess cost is the inhibitor for the contracts though not so much as we might think. Concerning the job actually done, well if we were being serious, as serious as the Chinese have just shown themselves to be, then US authorities would need to look at inputs via streams and rivers and runoffs from agricultural lands thru the whole watershed area. Does an application of alum do that? Never seen it mentioned even as a possibility. BTW while the Chinese govt will no doubt be happy to clean up there massive number of drinking water reservoirs with phoslock I don't think they will be wanting their citizens drinking the lake water unless absolutely necessary.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.