PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

Lets Talk Potential, page-5

1. 1,426 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 856
    Hi all
    looking at the sell side of the ledger it might be easier to buy a unicorn soon than PET shares.

for all the new comers, welcome, we hopefully will get another Newing report out next week. I fully recommend if you haven't already read the last few reports. When looking at the potential of this company in the last report, newing gives some examples for the size of some of these lakes in china. The current lake is chicken feed.

Also so worth going back to the march report from Newing, the company had stopped giving out a potential pipeline figure for china as considered to speculative but Newing had said one around $50m (xingyuan?) but there was something around $100m . Not much has been said on hc about the projects we are working on in the south as we know very little about it, I recon this could be the $100m as the company has given very little details on these 30 projects I'm presuming the potential value is huge and that's why very little detail because it would be to speculative, hopefully more news on this in the quarterly.

although the company can ramp up production, we also might see some of these water bodies controllers who are thinking about using Phoslock start to get their orders in sooner as they might fear not being able to get the quality they require immediately.

on alum yes the US will use this product but not as good as phoslock but for the newcomers again I believe it's not allowed to be used in Europe or Canada

thanks
    mickem

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.