AJX 0.00% 1.2¢ alexium international group limited

Let's think for a minute

1. 150 Posts.
    After many years in this game (as well as my partner) it never amazes me how the "retailers" approach a stock?

The fundermentals of the business have remain unchanged. The Buisness and CEO has proven that communication (good or bad) is communicated to the market and its shareholders.

On the basis that the fundermentals of the business remain unchanged, and progress is communicated, try not to continue to over analyze your position.

The stock sufferers because fear is created which is unwarranted. The market certainly doesn't help and the ASX itself has dropped below its 5000 comfort level. Everything gets effected.

We are all in a company that has reported its year end position already ! It doesn't matter if they hit it next month, or in August or December, unless we are told otherwise, it will happen. We are so focused on being above the line, we forget about simply looking at progress on what is a young and growing business.

Rome was not built in a day, but our people have certainly built AJX in 3 years. If this is what has been achieved in 3 years with only just over 12 months of true sales, what will be achieved in year 4, 6, 10? It's incredible to even think.

I have said this before, enjoy your stock, enjoy any stock that continues to have a stead fast approach to growth and progress.

Today's release as well as any other be it small or large all contribute to the end picture which we all know. The only frustration on the price is not by the company, but by shareholders. Be careful not to loose your spot in the line, as the bigger people may push in and leave you scratching your head?

Enjoy the day, look after the companies that look after you and you will always win.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 334317 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.