HAW 0.00% 6.0¢ hawthorn resources limited

let's think outside the square.

1. 1,551 Posts.
    With so much activity going on over the last few months and continuing hopefully well into the future it's time to crank this stock up and get it moving.
    The directors are now in a position to release more reports on their gold tenements on a regular basis. If what we are told about being in production by the end of 2013 or early 2014 are correct, there must be heaps happening in the exploration and preplanning going on to get us into production mode. Is it not time to be telling the shareholders about tentative toll treatment plans, freight arrangements from mine to production centre, forcast production figures etc.
    Is it not time to be telling us about their future plans on future projects and how they intend spending their expected surplus.
    The other item I would now like to inject into the debate is repurchasing part of the issued shares over a period of time. With the receipt of all of the Chinese monies haw should now be cashed up and have fund surplus to their proposed production plans. If the Board set aside an amount of say $1.5m to repurchase shares overm the next 3-6 months, it could be the catalyst needed to give the share price a well needed spike well in excess of the $1.5m, it could probably increase the market value of haw to around $25-$30m.
    You will notice I have not mentioned Mt Bevan in my ramblings, this is the bonus that may happen at any time over the next 6 months to 5 yrs. Mt Bevan may be sold, put in moth balls for a period, or at some stage progress to production with or without Hawthorns involvement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.