AEJ 0.00% $8.00 redbank energy limited

lets up the ante with a no vote

1. 2,375 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 255
    what more can i say.

If its a no vote-the lenders have real serious problems,in that the trusts debts may or may not have enough security to count in the liquidation settlement.That will involve courts/lawyers fees/time delay and hassle for them with a court appointee to argue otherwise,if anyone pushes the insolvency button.No doubt it would destroy some company value.We have more to gain by not caring about that.

the 10c offer was a buy of a quick vote for settlement and an immediate write-up/off for the new holding company of that $650m debt owed to us.

30c in the dollar(even if we destroy $1bn worth of value) = $180m for shareholders on $650 trust debt

argue as much as you like ,but if any of its secured,we're in the divvy up with the bankers at the similar rate as them.60c in the dollar would really hack them off.

After all management have said they have not completed the paperwork equitising our debt and they made that plain.

So a better offer now,may get a better result for them.After all what's another $50m between friends,or enemys even, if it gets it settled without further complication.

Waiting to here that 20c word mentioned.

i'm voting NO and that's on 800k = 0.1%

If you feel the same,add you % to the total and lets see where we end up.It may speed things up for everybody,especially if we start showing a high percentage willing to say No

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEJ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.