DJIA 0.31% 26,683 dow jones industrials

Let's just take a pause and think rationally. Gains of 18 years...

1. 1,892 Posts.
    Let's just take a pause and think rationally.

Gains of 18 years have been wiped out due to credit crunch - i rather call "OVERATED WALLSTET GREEDY GANGSTER"S DESTRUCTION" beacuse they got paid huge salary and bonous and created CDS which they actually don't know what it is and all financial instrument is going down.

Let's put these financial CEO,CFO,COO in the past as wallstreet never be the same again.

What i want to say is why people are so blue, the world isn't going to end and USA overcame great depressions.

SO USA WILL DO IT ANYWAY AND WE ALWAYS HAD RECESSION AND GOOD TIME AND BUBBLE IN NATURE.

SO GOOD DAYS WILL COME. IT"S JUST A MATTER OF OUR SENTIMENT. LOOK AT GE - 7 bucks, this is riddiculus, THEY ARE MAKING MONEY AND A GREAT COMAPANY - WHY THEY HAVE TO BE HAMMERED LIKE THAT.

CHINESE STOCK MARKET HAS SURGED 6% TODAY, LET"S JUST STOP SELLING AND BUYING THEN MARKET WILL STABLIZE NAD UP. OR JUST CLOSE STOCK MARKET 10 DAYS FOR PEOPLE THINK IT RATIONAALY.

STOCK MARKET WORKS IN A "DEMAND NAD SUPPLY" WAY SO LET"S STICK TOGETHER AND NOT SELL.

HOPE US YANKS LISTEN WHAT I SAY.

PLEASE BRING A SHARP REBOUND AND GHETHINER MUST SAY SOMETHING THAT CAN BOOST STOCK MARKET.

PEOPLE IS BLEEDING AND AL SAVINGS FOR SUPER IS ERODING.

ARE YOU (OBAMA) LISTEING RIGHT NOW? STOP DOING HEALTH CARE REFORM, OU CAN DO THIS LATER, YOU GOTTA DO SOMETHING FOR THE ECONOMY AND FINANCIAL SYSEM

DO SOMETHING RATHER THAN DISAPPEARING AND HOPE THAT MARKET HEALS ITSELF. THANKS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DJIA (INDEXDJX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.