LYC 0.33% $6.07 lynas rare earths limited

Let's work with rare earth metals

1. 19,583 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4969
    "I write this as one of the voices in support of Lynas as your government, with specific respect to your ministry, seems unwilling to budge on any issue with regards to heavy metal processing and radiation-related activities.

Minister, I refer you to the often repeated clarifications Lynas has done on the topic of waste management.
    In it, the company has clearly stated their commitment to undertake recycling of their wastes to take advantage of the rich concentrations of highly valuable minerals present in them.
    For this, Lynas has invested a good amount of its annual profits to undertake detailed research and development. In my opinion, as the energy, science, technology, environment and climate change minister, you should be supportive of this and even partner with Lynas to speed up its efforts, while training Malaysians on the very same matter.

As you would be rightly aware, the rare earth metals processed by Lynas are important to many technologies, especially those that produce green energy. How can you, dear minister, antagonise a company that is producing the very solar panels and wind turbines you have championed?"

https://www.nst.com.my/opinion/letters/2018/12/441654/lets-work-rare-earth-metals

There are plenty of educated Malaysians that understand this situation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.07
Change
0.020(0.33%)
Mkt cap ! $5.673B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.08 $6.09 $6.02 $35.62M 5.828M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 298927 $6.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.07 30108 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.