ZLD 6.00% 70.5¢ zelira therapeutics limited

#LetsTakeDown6cSellWall, page-9

1. 1,140 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1064
    Hey Maze - I have no idea - but IMO we will likely see a significant re-rating when the media blitz occurs for Insomnia and Hope. I remember what happened with IMU last year when they did a media roadshow, and the SP took off (although it did fall back after that on the back of a CR). There seems to be a lot of potential for hype to rally stocks in the last few months.

Unlike others here I'm a bit ho-hum about the opioid ann, of course I hope it's a positive result, as that could be the catalyst for some volume and a move in the share price. But it's is only a phase 1 with ten people; lots of work still to do before this is a product or treatment. And even if they have great results, do they take this further? It took what felt like a lifetime to get ten participants and ZLD had to pay a decent amount of money to Emerald Clinics to get the number required. When you look at the exclusion criteria for that trial, it's a small subset of ex-drug addicts that haven't relapsed and are clean. Maybe this is a product that ZLD could find a partner of some kind to fund further research. It's a worthy endeavour, but there is a lot of work before it becomes the milk and honey that Hope and Insomnia have the potential to be.

The market will continue to add value to ZLD as they strike off their de-risking milestones. The longer-term valuations will all be about revenue, and IMO we need the US to settle down to achieve those goals - a COVID vaccine would be f'n handy.

We'll find out soon enough as this year feels like it's flying past - hopefully, when we are cutting Zelira's virtual first birthday cake, we can look back and all be happy with the progress of the business and the share price.

Good luck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZLD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
70.5¢
Change
-0.045(6.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.999M
Open High Low Value Volume
70.5¢ 70.5¢ 70.5¢ $180 256

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6836 70.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
73.5¢ 15013 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.05am 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZLD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.